A permit has been submitted for the mass grading, prep and relocation of sewer for 214 Lake Street. The work will include removing the large parking lot on the property, located between Evans and Lake, north of 2nd Street.
The permit reads:
COMMERCIAL GRADING & SITE IMPROVEMENTS. DEMOLITION OF EXISTING PARKING LOT AND PRIVATE UTILITIES. MASS GRADING TO REMOVE PARKING LOT AND PREP FOR FUTURE BUILDING. RELOCATION OF PUBLIC SEWER MAIN.
The project as proposed in their 1000 Homes in 120 Days application (link opens the 1,000 page staff report) is:
- Five-story apartment complex with a maximum of 359 units (mix of studio, one bedroom and two bedroom units)
- Five-story parking garage with approximately 486 parking spaces
- Approximately 5,000 square feet of retail space and over 20,000 square feet of open space, including amenities between the Project and Greater Nevada Field
- Five-story apartment complex with a maximum of 393 units (mix of studio, one bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom units)
- Five-story parking garage with approximately 523 parking spaces
- Approximately 10,000 square feet of amenities including a fitness center, social lounge, and co-working space.
- Open space amenities including a pool and spa, rooftop deck, barbeque areas, and pet amenity areas.
Their application states they expect completion in 2023 for the first phase and 2026 for the second phase. They are also asking for an alley abandonment that cuts through the center of their northern property north of 2nd Street.