5/15/09 - There's another RRAB meeting around the corner, and this is one I'll definitely be attending. Things to be discussed include:
1. Downtown Police District
2. Public Works presentation on downtown parking meter pilot tests
3. Update, discussion and possible direction on an agreement with Golden Eagle Industries and the Redevelopment Agency to explore public/private land exchanges in the vicinity of I-80, 6th Street, Evans and east of Center Street.
4. Discussion and potential direction on the request for proposals on the development, design and construction of commercial, retail and public space enhancements for the ReTRAC train trench cover.
5. Additional water credits to Fire House 495 LLC for its renovation project located at 495 Morrill Street (RDA2)
6. DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATIONS ON PRIORITY PROJECTS: