The 19th Annual Great Eldorado BBQ, Brews & Blues Festival is this weekend.
It's from 2 to 8 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, in downtown Reno outside the Eldorado Hotel Casino on Virginia Street, which is blocked off for the event.
This year will sport dozens of booths, barbecue and burger pits, brews from more than 50 domestic and international brewers. The cost is $30 for a daily pass to $120 for a weekend VIP pass.
FOOD AND DRINK:
* Gregg's BBQ Pit: Smoked brisket, Whole hog, Pulled pork, St. Louis-style ribs, hot links, kielbasa, cornbread, baked beans, creamy coleslaw
* Bubba's Burger Barn: All-American grilled burgers with fixings
* Dad's Dawgs: Tri-tip dog, Cheddar-beer bratwurst, All-American dog
* Brew Bros. Wings: Buffalo-style wings, Pork shank hog "wings," celery sticks, ranch dressing
* Asian Ribs: Asian ribs with special barbecue sauce, Asian slaw
* Geno's New York: Shaved New York steak sandwich, potato salad
* Millies24 Sweet Street: Fruit cobbler, Gelato
* All Ears: Roast corn with poblano crema, chips, salsa, guacamole
* Spirited Sips: Raspberry vodka lemonade, cucumber basil margaritas, pineapple chili margaritas
* Brewery Sampling (some of the 53 brewers): Brew Brothers, Brooklyn Brewing, Drakes Brewing, Fuller's Brewery, Hacker-Schorr Brewery, Kona Brewing, Ninkasi Brewing, Oskar Blues Brewery, Speakeasy Brewery, Vermont Hard Cider.
Should be a warm one this weekend so dress lightly!