Grand opening details are released! Check out the official release plus some teaser shots form the Row's Facebook page below. Tomorrow is 'media day' and you can bet I'll be there snapping away the finished product for DTM.
Revealing the world’s tallest climbing wall is just one component to the Grand Opening celebration of Reno’s first “Urban Adventure Destination”, CommRow, taking place this Saturday, October 1. Downtown Reno’s first nonsmoking, nongaming, pet-friendly property will be showcasing many entertainment facets, full schedule below.
Please Note: North Virginia Street will be closed between 2nd Street and
Commercial Row between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. Saturday, October 1
- 11 a.m.: CommRow opens to the public, “Guides” will be on-site throughout property for questions and assistance
- 12 p.m.: Free performance from the String Beings String Quartet in CommRow’s first floor venue, Centric
- 2 p.m.: BaseCamp BOGO offer begins, buy one climb, get a certificate for a free climb on another day (same person only, non-transferrable)
- 2:30 p.m.:
- 4 p.m.: Free pro climbing clinic with Dave Graham, “Successful Tips for the Send” from 4-4:30 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m.:
- 6:30 p.m.: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony begins
- 7 p.m.: Fireworks display from CommRow roof
- 7:30 p.m.: Free live performance by The Jesse French Project in Centric
- 8 p.m.: Free live performance by Buster Blue in Cargo
- 10 p.m.:
- Midnight: Live entertainment in Centric