One of the coolest things about Reno is there are a ton of people here who give a damn. From the Biggest Little City Campaign to Midtown and West of Wells taking the reigns of their own neighborhood, there are a lot of people who invest serious amounts of time and money into showing other locals and tourists just how cool our urban corridor is.
The latest example of this is the Positively 4th Street event, now in its second year. At its core, this is a group of business owners who are fed up with the bad wrap that 4th Street consistently gets. The East 4th corridor has actually cleaned up quite a bit over the years, but often falls under the radar of locals and tourists seeking a good time.
Here's your chance to see how passionate these business owners are about their own neighborhood, and what the East 4th Street corridor has to offer.
On Saturday, from 10 am to 9 pm, head down to 4th Street for music, fun, games, beer, food and more and see just how much this corridor has transformed by hanging out in this vast open-air market.
The annual event showcases the evolution of the neighborhood and highlights the small business owners guiding the effort. The area between Center St. and Wells Ave. will transform into an open-air market. During Positively 4th Street, local restaurants Homage, Campo and Süp will serve brunch and Heritage and Tournant will serve dinner in Cuddle Works art space.
Price: Admission to the event is free and tickets are not required for the pop-up brunch and dinner. Prices for individual wares vary.
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. – Better Block transformation of 500 block of E. 4th Street
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Mini 4th St. Farmer’s Market
- 10 a.m. – Noon - Pop-up brunch in Cuddleworks feat. Campo, Homage and Sup
- 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Reno Bike Project Bike Swap
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Kids activities in back alley and Valley Arts
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. – DJs in back alley
- Noon – 5 p.m. – Pop-up Record Shop in Kart Sports w/ The Holland Project
- Noon – 5 p.m. – Food trucks in back alley
- Noon – 8 p.m. – Under the Rose Brewing Company Beer Garden
- 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. – ‘String Beings’ performance in back alley
- 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. – Pop-up dinner in Cuddleworks feat. Heritage, The Depot and Tournant
- 7 p.m. – Close – ‘Passport Live’ presented by KRZQ at Bodega Lounge
- Bodega Night Club
- Bootleg Courier Company
- Cuddle Works
- Reno Bike Project
- Under the Rose Brewery
- Kart Sports
- Valley Arts
- Electric Blue Elephant
- Full Belly Deli
- IceCycle Creamery