In next Tuesday's Redevelopment Agency Advisory Board Meeting on January 19 in the 7th Floor Caucus Room of City Hall, there will be a slew of redevelopment project updates including:
- Update on the Streetcar Project.
- Status Report on the Virginia Street Bridge Project.
- Status report and discussion on the ReTRAC Cover Design Project (For Possible Action).
- Report and discussion regarding the Downtown Plan Request for Proposal (RFP) (For Possible Action).
- Presentation and discussion of the Update to the University Regional Center Plan (For Possible Action).
- Update on the 3rd Street Flats Project (Formerly Kings Inn).
- Update on the Regional Transportation Commission’s (RTC) – 4th Street Design/ Construction Project.