Derby Supply Company Opens Its DoorsRead More
Tags: Derby Supply Company
In the city council meeting agenda for next Wednesday, there are a crop of cool things in the pipeline. Here's a suite of businesses applying for licenses:
- Mellow Fellow - 300 East Second Street, Suite 104-Bar...This is located across the street from the Reno Aces Ballpark.
- Crafted Palette - 130 West Street - Cabaret - This will be a high-end coffee shop and sip-and-paint venue in the evenings where Beaujalais was formerly located, on West Street.
- Derby Supply Company - 123 West First Street, Suite B - Bar - This will be an old-fashion style barbershop where you can also grab a drink at the same time! Located in one of the Ross Apartments First Street retail spaces.
- Shelter, 111 North Virginia Street - Cabaret. This is a bowling alley/sports bar/night club featured here.
- Sierra Wellness - 1605 East 2nd Street, Suite 103 - This will be a medical marijuana dispensary going in next to Opa Deli and Suzie's Adult Books, on 2nd Street across from Renown Hospital.
A couple of quick announcements:
1) The old Beaujolais location 130 West Street has been rented out to a new business called “Crafted Palette”. This will be a high-end specialty coffee shop with light breakfasts’ in addition to a paint and sip venue in the late afternoon and evenings. Like them on Facebook here.
2) 123 W. First Street (Old Bugsy’s Bar Location); one side has been leased to a business called “Derby Supply Company”. This will be a 1930’s style barbershop. They are offering cocktails while one might be getting a true straight razor shave and haircut. Look for build-out to begin late Spring, early Summer.Read More